Lease a Maple Tree
$54.95 – $69.95
Lease certficate does not include frame
* Orders placed after the delivery time for this year will receive next year's Harvest.
It takes 40 gallons of tree sap to make just one gallon of pure Maple Syrup!
A Sugar Maple Tree Lease is a delightfully different gift for anyone on your gift-giving list. Their tree produces delicious 100% natural and organic maple syrup made using the most environmentally-safe methods -no formaldehyde pellets in our trees, no anti-foaming chemicals in our boiling vat, and no petroleum fumes in our mountain air.
New! FREE Action Photo included with one of the progress reports.
A gift of a Sugar Maple Lease which provides 100% natural organic maple syrup, will delight your recipients all year long!
- First comes the handsome, personalized lease document. This reproduction of an 1890 U.S. Treasury “License for Sugar Producer” is printed on parchment and embossed with a gold seal.
- Then, three lively newsletters will keep lessees updated on the activities of the sugaring crew as it snowshoes its way about the sugarbush. Maple sap is collected by connecting trees with environmentally benign tubing so that the clear, cold sap flows directly to the sugarhouse. In which – without using any chemical anti-foaming agents – we boil it down using a blazing wood fire. No petroleum fumes pollute our mountain air.
- Transforming raw sap to syrup takes dedication, snowy walks, muscle, fire and patience. It’s a slow process to boil down 40 plus gallons of sap into one gallon of pure wood-fired syrup. Talk about reducing a sauce!
- We do all the work and you get all the raves (while helping support America’s family farms).