Lease a Fair Trade Coffee Tree
Lease certficate does not include frame
* Orders placed after the delivery time for this year will receive next year's Harvest.
Most varieties of coffee, including all heirloom varieties, are naturally intolerant of direct sunlight. So, the best way to grow great coffee is to plant the trees within an existing forest canopy.
Lease a Fair Trade Coffee Tree for a friend who won’t be “seen without their caffeine”! They will receive a blend of dark and medium roasted, 100% organically grown, aromatic coffee beans from the mountains of Nicaragua. Our farmers are paid a premium so that we can offer you the “cream of the crop”.
New! FREE Action Photo included with one of the progress reports.
Give someone Fair Trade coffee beans grown in Nicaragua.
- The gourmet coffee beans are certified organic and kosher.
- The taste and aroma are exquisite.
- Fair Trade encourages & teaches ecologically-sound methods of agriculture.
- You are helping some of the poorest farmers in the world double their standard of living.
The gift starts with a personalized, parchment Lease Document and Announcement Folder, followed by Progress Reports that will glow with local color, describing the elaborate ritual involved in making your gift recipient’s coffee beans- the long journey from the mountains to their cup.
Coffee Leases cover more than one tree, since a single tree will yield only enough for one pound of finished coffee beans.